PolishDetails to help you decide what finish you need
- Produces a lens quality finish.
- Recommended for anything highly visible and decorative.
- To enhance release due to high quality finish.
- Polishing techniques can make all the difference in the final required finish.
- Produces the second most refined finish.
- Produces a good release.
- Recommended for compression and extrusion molds.
- Removes all tool and machining Marks.
- Provides adequate release.
- Recommended for products that do not require a decorative or visual impact.
- Can be used to produce various textures in mold surface.
- Can vary the gloss or shine on molded parts using different medias.
- Can improve release of certain plastic parts.
Get In Touch
400 N. FM 509, Harlingen, Tx. 78550